Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I just spoke with Ford Customer Service Canada. They told me my car is still in production for some reason. I think I'm going to cancel and grab one off the lot I found a black one. This really sucks man, waiting for 3 months just to run in to a production glitch, out of all the cars they make, mine had to get dropped or crushed by a crane. Oh well, my luck sucks I already know this.
Ah man that's a bummer, but at this point it sounds like the best choice. Now you're making me nervous since weve been waiting for the same amount of time.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #22
Ah man that's a bummer, but at this point it sounds like the best choice. Now you're making me nervous since weve been waiting for the same amount of time.
Well, I don't know what to do now. Just totally sucks.

Here's my VIN if anyone can find some info, I'm all out of options.

3FADP4GX6EM145282

Last edited:
OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #23
Also don't worry man, your car was built October 7th so you're ok on time. I think they messed mine up somehow, since cars ordered and built after mine have already been shipped and some even delivered.

When I spoke with my sales manager yesterday he told me they don't ship performance cars right away, they do extra testing and there may be a problem like some wheel bearings etc... just a bunch of trash talk because he doesn't even know what to say, they spoke with the regional rep about my car a week ago and said everything was ok. Whatever. lol... these guys are crazier than me, and I'm pretty nutty.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Well, I don't know what to do now. Just totally sucks.

Here's my VIN if anyone can find some info, I'm all out of options.

3FADP4GX6EM155282
Let me send your VIN to one of my contacts at Ford. I'll let you know what I find out.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Ok according to him your Fiesta ST was built on September 26 and should arrive by early November. So I guess its still in the system and you can take a sigh of relief :)

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #27
Ok according to him your Fiesta ST was built on September 26 and should arrive by early November. So I guess its still in the system and you can take a sigh of relief :)
woah thanks for the quick reply and help. but unfortunately ford performance said their system for my car hasn't been updated since september 26, so i guess he has the same info. they told me eta oct 28 to nov 3 but i highly doubt it's going to happen that soon. when they actually update it i'll probably get the bad news. again thanks for your help

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
We'll keep our fingers crossed :)

Considering its only a few more weeks away, it probably wouldn't hurt to wait. I'm sure the other ST isn't going anywhere soon.

That said, I know exactly how you feel and I've been contemplating myself to pick the Black one that is sitting on my dealer lot. But every time I see photos of the white one it encourages me to wait lol.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #29
We'll keep our fingers crossed :)

Considering its only a few more weeks away, it probably wouldn't hurt to wait. I'm sure the other ST isn't going anywhere soon.

That said, I know exactly how you feel and I've been contemplating myself to pick the Black one that is sitting on my dealer lot. But every time I see photos of the white one it encourages me to wait lol.
For sure. I want the white one too! [rockon] Either way I was expecting the wait. But when I saw other cars built in the same plant a single day after mine and have already arrived at the same dealership I ordered from I was a little worried. I thought it may be a ST thing, or like someone mentioned earlier the car was in the back of the lot. Then our member lessard's car (built a few days after mine) gets released to shipper for outside Ottawa (which btw the train passes my city before it reaches Ottawa) and yet the beautiful white ST sits in Mexico. Oh man oh man, the ride is going to either arrive next week because they forgot to scan and update the VIN on their system or we're looking at an issue with the car. Something wrong. I hope it doesn't eventually get here and I have engine light warnings, wrench light warnings, broken recaros and other random computer/mechanical issues.

Fingers crossed buddy

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #34
Hey MK my car might get here before the fiesta stickers do. lol

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #35
Also New update.... no guesses? alright ill tell you. Louisiana baby. CHOO CHOO [raceflag]

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #36
my guess is you get to Shreavport then off to Jackson MS and then a Visit to Memphis for lunch with Elvis !!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Its moving so fast, just be patient buddy the decals are coming :)