Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta ST Rally Sport Exhaust by MRT

rooSTer

Premium Account
[video=youtube;0pbvDSBYAMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pbvDSBYAMY[/video]

MRT has developed a new Rally Sport Exhaust System for the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. This system is manufactured with 304 grade stainless steel. The MRT Rally Sport Fiesta Exhaust is engineered to maximize the Fiesta ST's performance and gives a great sport sound.

L

lessard.dcj

Sounds to raspy and fart can ish. Would sound at home on a 1000 $ honda. I need something that adds a smooth lower tone. Something in the vr6 tone.and yes I know its a v6 but that tone is sexy. Just my opinion.

M

MJ1246

Sounds like a bad version of a cheap tin can exhaust you'd find on shitty Honda with rust holes in the muffler...

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
It is a little raspy, but I've heard worse. Wonder what size pipe they are using.

S

Sekred

MRT or Middleton Rally Team. A Australian operation started by Brett Middleton, a guy that had reasonable success at times in the Australian rally championship. I first dealt with MRT back in 1996 when I brought a 3" turbo-back exhaust system for a Subaru. Expensive but high quality and sounded great.
Continued dealing with them for around 10 years, never realised that they had branch out overseas, but Brett was a pretty savvy business man.
I might fire off a email and tell them their NA Fiesta ST exhaust sounds like crap, needs more developing IMHO.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I might fire off a email and tell them their NA Fiesta ST exhaust sounds like crap, needs more developing IMHO.
If you do, try to get some specs too. Or just have them come join us here and post about their products.

M

MJ1246

Because when something sounds as that did, how on earth could say it sounds great, what are they , greasy used car salesman trying to make a quick buck, I would personally be ashamed if that was the end product of something I designed, embarrassed more likely.

L

lessard.dcj

Because when something sounds as that did, how on earth could say it sounds great, what are they , greasy used car salesman trying to make a quick buck, I would personally be ashamed if that was the end product of something I designed, embarrassed more likely.
Agreed. But if they would like some feed back and some help with a NA exhaust system that we would consider
Buying im sure most of us here would help to make a product as good as it can be.

M

MJ1246

Milltek , way better, but I hope these designers take a page out the Italian's book of exhaust sound. Fiat Abarth sounds sooo strong. We all want to hear the power.

S

Simmo_M

Seeing as this car is German built, I'd like to hear something along the lines of a VW GTi. I love the "fart" they make when changing gears.