Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official MPG

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #21
I really dont care for mpg as it will be way better than my 5.4l f150 I have right now

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #23
I just went on a small road trip with it last week-end, right after I got the car.

avg 9l/100km or 26mpg. It was a very hilly drive, lot's of showing off the car to the familly and some city driving. In the end, I went about 350-400km (220-250miles)

I hope to see this number come down. I don't have the chance to drive it as much as some of you do since I work from home.

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #24
My average mileage for the commute to work, for the last 2 weeks was 38.3mpg. My trip home was kinda disappointing. Average MPG for the 350 mile trip was 33.1. I did a little experimenting. Apparently, this car doesn't do well (MPG-Wise) above 65mph. Was getting 36mpg at 65mph, and was getting 30mpg at 75mph. My MazdaSpeed3 got 29-30mpg at 80mph! Maybe the engine needs a little more time to break in. I'm hoping so. At 1700 miles, now.

OP
T

TheRooster

Thread Starter #25
47mpg highway today

View attachment 161
I am new to this forum, but not forum's in general. I am curious to see real world MPG for the Fiesta ST. Of course, 26 city/36 hwy is possible with a light right foot, but who has seen these numbers? Thanks for the information!

OP
S

Spixelz

Thread Starter #27
How the hell did you manage that!? What was your highway speed?

I average 25-27 in town depending on how often I get on it. 35 easy on the higway.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #28
hmmm me thinks he reset the meter at cruising speed then took a snapshot ...

OP
R

rweidman

Thread Starter #30
With 1100 miles and some trips and foot to the floor action, 31.5 is showing up on the computer. This translate into 29.5 fill up check. This is with BP premium for the last two tanks. It does have a noticeable more scoot with the premium. Probably will switch back to regular for the doldrums of winter.

Our 2011 Fiesta gets about 33-35 mpg in the dead of winter and 39-41 during the summer. We drive it pretty easy and live in a rural area so it isn't all city driving, but some.