Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Costco Buying Program

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Today I decided to try out the Costco Buying program with another dealer just to see what kind of deals can be had. I was told by the salesman I can get the Fiesta ST close to invoice pricing.

Has anyone purchased a car using the Costco Auto program?

I'll update this thread once I get more information on it.

A

arlisscm

I don't know about costco, but I got a deal through my work because the company I work for has a partnership with Ford, so all together out the door, tax, title liscence, delivery charge and all the other stuff came to $21,700.

L

lessard.dcj

I don't know about costco, but I got a deal through my work because the company I work for has a partnership with Ford, so all together out the door, tax, title liscence, delivery charge and all the other stuff came to $21,700.
what options ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Ok I've heard back from 1 dealer and this is their pricing for a fully loaded Fiesta ST with navigation, painted brakes/wheels, Recaro and moonroof.
$26,155.00 - $801.00(Costco Discount) - $1,000.00 (Rebate) = $24,354.00

Another dealer called and asked if I wanted to buy a Focus ST at below invoice. I said no.[lovest]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
Yeah its not bad to offer a discount so early, but we'll take whatever we can. Hopefully everyone knows that there is a $1k cash rebate offer through Ford that expires 9/30/13.

R

rodmoe

Only shows $500 for my zip code on the ford site. Not that it matters my car won't be here before that.

L

lessard.dcj

msrp here without any deals is 24,999$ but some stuff is standard here you opt for in the states

A

ADAM@LIC

For a fully loaded one my Costco price on their site was $24,929 vs. $26,155 -$1,000 for in stock vehicles till 9/30/13. Looking to see what a buddy can do.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #14
For a fully loaded one my Costco price on their site was $24,929 vs. $26,155 -$1,000 for in stock vehicles till 9/30/13. Looking to see what a buddy can do.
Hey Adam, any word on your deal?

Just an FYI, I got my car at invoice price after negotiating from the Costco program.

A

ADAM@LIC

Last I heard he said they would do the Costco price, trying to make sure they will honor the additional -$1,000 off from the manufacture. I'm leaning towards a white one, so far there isn't any in the area on the ground yet.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #16
Last I heard he said they would do the Costco price, trying to make sure they will honor the additional -$1,000 off from the manufacture. I'm leaning towards a white one, so far there isn't any in the area on the ground yet.
Very cool. We should plan on doing a nationwide Fiesta ST meet one day :)