Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta ST on rendered wheels

S

shaneb18

Can you do the white one with the black decals. Stock wheels but with tiffany blue color? Just curious lol

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #45
Can you do the white one with the black decals. Stock wheels but with tiffany blue color? Just curious lol
So you want the stripes of this rendering to be blue?

S

shaneb18

That exact picture but with those wheels to be tiffany blue. Can't upload pic but you can Google "tiffany blue wheels" and you'll see the color to use in photoshop.. If you wanted to that is haha.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #47
That exact picture but with those wheels to be tiffany blue. Can't upload pic but you can Google "tiffany blue wheels" and you'll see the color to use in photoshop.. If you wanted to that is haha.
Here you go.

S

shaneb18

Ong that's ************g sexy! I was going to do the wheels blue regardless. Just wanted to see how it looked. I like that you matched the decal. Think it looks better that way. Thanks buddy!!!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #50
No problem and I agree it doesn't look bad at all.

mavtoy

wow they all look great wounder if I could get some of the grey ST wheels on my white sedan I've been thinking of doing that with black fiesta side stripe and tint ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #52
wow they all look great wounder if I could get some of the grey ST wheels on my white sedan I've been thinking of doing that with black fiesta side stripe and tint ?
That would look killer.

mavtoy

I think they would look cool too I'de like to see a rendering of them on the car before I go out and buy a set of wheels and tires but I dont know how to do the rendering my self.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #54
I think they would look cool too I'de like to see a rendering of them on the car before I go out and buy a set of wheels and tires but I dont know how to do the rendering my self.
Post a large side profile picture of your car and I can help.

mavtoy

can you Photoshop some grey ST wheels or Motegi MR116 wheels on this picture for me Sir. I have no idea how to do that. Thanks ahead :)

Last edited: