Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST projector headlights

L

lessard.dcj

i like the first pair better, but the red in the second pair is nice, where do you buy these at?

L

lessard.dcj

not sure why ford didnt give us the projectors like Europe got. its always something, im ok with 4 doors it makes sense, but no projectors, why? [:(]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Europeans will always get a bit more "car" than us because they pay more for their cars. I agree though it should be the same worldwide or at least make it an option.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
i like the first pair better, but the red in the second pair is nice, where do you buy these at?
Assuming they'll fit, you will have to order them from China. Maybe if we get enough interest I can look into starting a group buy, I'll need to verify if they fit first.

L

lessard.dcj

do they come with the ballasts? to convert to the HID, i guess they would for neer 600$

L

lessard.dcj

um still cool though. projectors are ok i guess... if thats the sort of thing you're into.lol

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
Yeah no standard HIDs with those projectors. However you can always add them on your own, it's not too hard and most are plug & play.

T

takuarc

The retrofit source provides the best value for money retro projectors from oem to their own morimoto brand.

Did a retro on my previous car and that makes my current 2013 st's projectors look like candles...

Heard that the new st's use permaseals on the headlight so it will be a bitch to retro...

Haven't got the time to test it out yet...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk