Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Winter Tires, Lets hear what you think

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #61
The 205/40/17 Blizzaks on the stock rims do well through 3-4 inches of snow & slop up here in WI. Too bad it takes forever for the heater to actually blow hot air...but I'll make the frigid sacrifice and grin & bear it.
Yup and the auto function isn't the best for keeping fog free windows..

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #63
It must not cycle on the AC with auto function. Try annually turning it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #67
No thank you for the LOL ;)
You're welcome.

And I just received my winter setup. Blizzak WS70 185/60/15 on some steelies from tire rack. Don't even have my car and I have the Wheels hahaha.

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #69
I'm sorry for the bad pics but for anyone who wanted to know how 15in looks, well there it is. Setup is 185/60r15, the steel wheel p/n is different for the ST model v.s. Reg Fiesta's. so be aware, if you get some, and make sure the shop order the right wheels.
How about Tire Pressue? Any change with 17' downs to 15'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
S

shvkdv

Thread Starter #70
And I just received my winter setup. Blizzak WS70 185/60/15 on some steelies from tire rack. Don't even have my car and I have the Wheels hahaha.
So did I. My friends have some great jokes on that - like they would understand. A lot of members in this community did get their winter rubber in advance.

Ford has a winter package deal in Canada - offered me a set of 15" on steel wheels, sensors, installation et al for $900 CAD + tax. When I asked for alloys instead of steel wheels, it was $1500 more. I was too shocked to even reply!

City
cambridge
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Wondering if anyone here would know if 2008 ford focus steel rims fit on a 2015 ford fiesta se. Looking for winter tires

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I'm using up the Dunlop Graspic DS-3 tires I got a couple of years ago. With close to 40k of seasonal use, they will be finnished by the end of March. I rolled into work this morning on patchy black ice, they are still pretty damn good. I think keeping track of the rotation is very important for long winter tire life.

Dave88LX

City
York
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta S Sedan
Giving the Michel X-Ice a shot, read good things about them. First time I've used a dedicated winter tire.