Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta ST Exhaust Thread

R

rodmoe

Here is what it looks like our Downpipe I would think someone can make a better flowing one ..

I would think 230 HP would be a nice number anymore and you might find MR torque steer... also LSD would maybe help more too get what power we have to the ground... If we cant make more power just shed more weight .. Just a thought to get my post count up ;) LOL

S

stuntdoogie

Isnt that the pic from levels performance that are currently working on upgrades?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

C

ConST

I would think 230 HP would be a nice number anymore and you might find MR torque steer... also LSD would maybe help more too get what power we have to the ground... If we cant make more power just shed more weight .. Just a thought to get my post count up ;) LOL
Trust me, coming from experience, even with my Bluefin stage 1, there is a good amount of torque steer and wheel spin present already, and that's running at about 220HP.

An LSD will help more on cornering than it will off the line (won't help much off the line to be honest), but that's a pricey investment!

Want to save the easiest 20 or so pounds on your car? Get a lithium battery.

R

rodmoe

Lithium Batt is already on the list :) as is a LSD though it is not on the top of the list that's reserved for sticky tires and light wheels first then we shall see what comes out .. But as it is late fall turning toward winter here I got plenty of time to refill my wheezal sack after buying rims and snow tires and a Cobb Accessport :) liken the 7k redline just cuz it such a nice Honda like number LOL

L

lessard.dcj

Lithium Batt is already on the list :) as is a LSD though it is not on the top of the list that's reserved for sticky tires and light wheels first then we shall see what comes out .. But as it is late fall turning toward winter here I got plenty of time to refill my wheezal sack after buying rims and snow tires and a Cobb Accessport :) liken the 7k redline just cuz it such a nice Honda like number LOL
how about those honda like Tq numbers... oh wait honda doesnt have any. lol