Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2010 Ford Fiesta FAN BELTS

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
There's just one serpentine belt, there are no fan belt as it's electrical.
[video=youtube;YbGKelM2KwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbGKelM2KwY[/video]

[video=youtube;hr0qYJb3I9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0qYJb3I9o[/video]

OP
F

FROMDUB

Thread Starter #3
Thank you so much! MKVIIST. Actually I was googln' around and cant even find a match on mine. Finally I learned that mine is a Ford Fiesta Variant Ph 2010? is there such a thing about that kind of model? [:)] Anyways, This will help me a lot on my maintenance. coz its running at about 44k reading. I don't want it breaking down in the middle of the road.

OP
F

FROMDUB

Thread Starter #4
When is the right time to replace the Serpentine Belt? is it before 100K reading? just for the knowledge of everyone.. Thanks again MKVIIST! [twothumb]

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I've never heard of a Ford Fiesta Variant, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol. Can you post a picture of your engine?

When is the right time to replace the Serpentine Belt? is it before 100K reading? just for the knowledge of everyone.. Thanks again MKVIIST! [twothumb]
Yes sir around 100k miles is good.

OP
F

FROMDUB

Thread Starter #6
Sweet! 100k miles reading before belt change. Now im still confident on mg 44k reading. And now i have an idea on when to change it. I really appreciate it MKVIIST. Youre the best! [thumb] by the way the pictures are up next for sure!

OP
F

FROMDUB

Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the info Mike. It really is the same. But definitely your is a newer one. Mine is a 5 yr. old car but the year model im not exactly sure if its 2010 or 2011 lol. Nice color also green [like]