Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

UK Ford Fiesta ST Color Options

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Spirit Blue

Race Red

Panther Black

Molten Orange

Frozen White

H

Halian

Molten Orange...

Black or Molten is only way to go in my own opinion.
Ordered on 7th September - Molten Orange... I test drove an ST2 in Molten Orange - thought it was really nice. Blue would have been my other choice. Now I've just got to wait... Mid to late October probably - so hard to wait!

L

lessard.dcj

Ordered on 7th September - Molten Orange... I test drove an ST2 in Molten Orange - thought it was really nice. Blue would have been my other choice. Now I've just got to wait... Mid to late October probably - so hard to wait!
nice, i ordered july 29th and im looking at mid Oct delivery date

A

alexanderfreenote

Another dealer called me because I was shopping around he said he has one on the lot in Toronto. I declined... loyal to my salesman and dealership, the wait continues!

L

lessard.dcj

Another dealer called me because I was shopping around he said he has one on the lot in Toronto. I declined... loyal to my salesman and dealership, the wait continues!
Fail. i would be loyal if my salesman earned my loyalty, but performance wise, he has done nothing without me bugging constantly. i would jump ship in a hurry if another dealer had one waiting for me

A

alexanderfreenote

Fail. i would be loyal if my salesman earned my loyalty, but performance wise, he has done nothing without me bugging constantly. i would jump ship in a hurry if another dealer had one waiting for me
I think my dealer has been fair. Maybe a little misinformed but fair. Also I got free lifetime oil changes and I'm trading in my car with not a bad deal. Also it is in black and I wanted the white with molten seats, moon roof and nav. I've already waited over 2 months, I might as well wait another month and get my car exactly how I wanted it.

Send me a PM I'll give you the dealer #, maybe you can drive down and buy it, it's in black ready to be bought, unless they sold it over the weekend.

L

lessard.dcj

I think my dealer has been fair. Maybe a little misinformed but fair. Also I got free lifetime oil changes and I'm trading in my car with not a bad deal. Also it is in black and I wanted the white with molten seats, moon roof and nav. I've already waited over 2 months, I might as well wait another month and get my car exactly how I wanted it.

Send me a PM I'll give you the dealer #, maybe you can drive down and buy it, it's in black ready to be bought, unless they sold it over the weekend.
Thanks but i think ill wait for mine. like you ive waited this long whats another few weeks

H

Halian

"nice, i ordered july 29th and im looking at mid Oct delivery date"

Wow - that's a long time to wait... I got "real" date today of 26th October - but could slip... Don't know how you waited that long - that said I'd rather wait to get what I want (& am paying for). So many positive reviews - great test drive... Bring it on!

Sorry about the mixed up quote,

A

alexanderfreenote

"nice, i ordered july 29th and im looking at mid Oct delivery date"

Wow - that's a long time to wait... I got "real" date today of 26th October - but could slip... Don't know how you waited that long - that said I'd rather wait to get what I want (& am paying for). So many positive reviews - great test drive... Bring it on!

Sorry about the mixed up quote,
you ordered september 7 and they gave you a date of october 26? good luck with that, unless it was already built. you're probably looking at november or even december. not to make you feel bad or anything but dealers tell everyone 6-8 weeks which is bullcrap. it takes a minimum of 10-12 weeks. did you get a VIN yet?

H

Halian

you ordered september 7 and they gave you a date of october 26? good luck with that, unless it was already built. you're probably looking at november or even december. not to make you feel bad or anything but dealers tell everyone 6-8 weeks which is bullcrap. it takes a minimum of 10-12 weeks. did you get a VIN yet?
I guess I'm ordering in a different market (UK) - but I agree with you. I was expecting at least 10-12 weeks. When I ordered however I'd said I didn't really care about delivery times (I was looking for a good price). However after some checking he came back with mid October but "could slip" by a few weeks. When I called yesterday (2 1/2 weeks after ordering) he "checked the system" and called me back and said 26th October. But... it's not a firm date.

So - realistically - it might be around then - but it could be at least another month on top of that. So, as I said, I agree with you that it might not be so soon. But I'm hoping... Now I just need to stop thinking about it!

With regard VIN - I don't think that we really get issued with one here in the UK as such. I mean the car has one - but I'm not sure that it's passed on to the customer during the sales/purchase process. Just comes on the documentation. However it's only the second car I've bought new so I could be wrong.