Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What is your favorite tire brand?

What is your favorite tire brand?

• BFGoodrich

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Bridgestone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunlap

• Pirelli

• Yokohama

• Michelin

• Kumho

• Falken

• Toyo

• Goodyear

• Nitto

• General

• Firestone

• Avon

• Fuzion

• Hankook

• Uniroyal

• Sumitumo

• Hoosier

• Power King

• Dick Cepek

• Total voters
M

MJ1246

The one who makes the best for my budget based on reviews and tests, not brand loyal, they all make good and not so good tires. However, living in Edmonton Alberta, I'll be searching for some winter rims and Michelin Alpin Pa3's

R

rodmoe

I have Dunlap StarSpec DZll's and I get beat buy BFG Rivals so this week my fave is BFG lol .

Last edited:
R

rweidman

Michelin Pilot Sports. Best handling performance all season out there. They do get noisy when they wear down. Very good handling and quick steering response.

S

ST_Rocky

I have Dunlap StarSpec DZll's and I get beat buy BFG Rivals so this week my fave is BFG lol .
I can only hope Dunlop, or even BFG will makes those tires in sizes we can use! So far, on Tire Rack, nothing of value in our size. Though I think the AutoX Falken tires do.

R

rweidman

Michelin Pilot Sports come in 205/40/17 for $128@. In my opinion, one of the best handling out there. Also the opinion of Tire Rack as well.

S

ST_Rocky

Michelin Pilot Sports come in 205/40/17 for $128@. In my opinion, one of the best handling out there. Also the opinion of Tire Rack as well.
Hmmm. Had them, or a variant of, on my past BMW Z3 Coupe. They were good, but wore out fast, and in the BMW's sizes (staggered fr/rr), cost a small fortune.

Had great past success in AutoX with the original Dunlop Z1 Star Specs, and at that time, they were cheap in 225/40/18 for my STi and later R32. Also worked perfect in the rain. So am sort of biased towards them from past experiences.

Had those Falken RT's at one time. They used to be the hot set to have, until the Advan Neova came out. Then found those Dunlops were every bit as good, or better - yet half the cost.

But if truly only $128ea, double hmmm.

N

NorthernProducer

My last 2 sets of performance tires were by Nexen. I would have selected them in the survey if they were listed.

S

stuntdoogie

Im currently looking at tires to replace the ones that are coming with the ST to either 215/40/17 or 215/35/17 all season but theres not too many good options. I currently have kumho ecsta 4x tires on my TL for 10 months and they have been great but they are not available at tirerack in this size... bummer.

jcr557

It depends for what. For snow I use Bridgestone blizzaks, for autocross/track events I've been sticking to Falken Azenis. For rally, DMACK's.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I go back and forth between Michelin, Bridgestone and BF Goodrich. Used to be a big fan of Yokahoma but noticed they aren't as good as they used to be.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
For the basic Fiesta, I like the Dunlop direzza ss for autocross play. Yokohama touring type for street use and Bridgestone Blizzak for winter.

heyty84

City
Manassas City
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Mine is Nitto Tires. I have their NT420S tires on my 2011 Ford Fiesta SE.