Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Can anyone here recommend la din2 audio bezel....

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I am planning to scrap the original audio head and go with a Pioneer unit that offers Apple carplay and backup camera in addition to bluetooth and Sirius XM that i already have. The Sync is nearly done for anyways. So, it needs an upgrade. I am working on a 2011 Fiesta with Sync and sound package.

rooSTer

Premium Account
I would check ebay, sadly there's not much in terms of selection anymore. Have you thought about swapping one from the FiST?

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #3
I would check ebay, sadly there's not much in terms of selectio
n anymore. Have you thought about swapping one from the FiST?
I have never seen any din2 bezel offered for the North American Fiesta. And i could understand that, given the updates for Sync were still being done. But, thats finnished now. Microsoft is out of the picture. I consider the space that uncle patches Gates used to watch over is now ripe for updates!

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #4
I would check ebay, sadly there's not much in terms of selection anymore. Have you thought about swapping one from the FiST?
Hi, Rooster. Have you seen these bezels offered for sale? The U.S. version. I thought there might be something out there. but so far, no.