Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Saved a dog, jumped a curb :-(

pip9ball

Hello All -

The other evening I was driving back from the store and swerved to avoid a dog. This caused me to jump a curb and did a number to my passenger front end. Both the front and rear wheels are pretty bent up while only the front suffered a blown tire. I swapped out the front wheel for the donut just so I could get it towed home.

From the photos, you an see the passenger front wheel was pushed clear back to the bender causing some body damage. I jacked the car up this morning to get a better look at the damage and from what I can tell it seems like the lower control arm is pretty bent and the stabalizer link snapped completely in half. I can also see the pastic shroud on the strut tore. Not sure if the entire strut is bad or not.

I'm having a difficult time determining if there is any other damage. (i.e. tie rod, cv axle, etc). Are there any tell-tell signs that I should look for to asses all the damage?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vzvjSkCDXS17NGuQA

I was doing about 25-30 mph when impact occured.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and/or tips.

Regards,

Pip

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B For Sale 2