Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Variant Ph 2010 Temperature Guage?

FROMDUB

I've noticed there is NO specific Temp Guage on my Fiesta Variant. Is there a way to know if your running on a normal temp? Specially in my Country which is a Tropical One. It tends to get really Hot during mid day. Im just concern about this. specially the radiator has no cap to check if your water lever is sufficient

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I've noticed there is NO specific Temp Guage on my Fiesta Variant. Is there a way to know if your running on a normal temp? Specially in my Country which is a Tropical One. It tends to get really Hot during mid day. Im just concern about this. specially the radiator has no cap to check if your water lever is sufficient
You can get something like this and run the app on your phone.
https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Pro-E...id=1512050305&sr=8-4&keywords=torque+pro+obd2

OP
F

FROMDUB

Thread Starter #3
Thank you so much MKVIIST for the info. So basically this Torque chip will monitor all about the car thru the app. Unfortunately, the app only runs on android. I guess ill try my luck next time, and wait for the availability of this chip in my country. Coz they dont ship this item on my country[:o] greatly appreciate it mate [twothumb]

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States