Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Hi. James Cook here. New to the group. I've just bought a Mk6. Lovely little car. I've had Fiestas before too. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #22
Hi. James Cook here. New to the group. I've just bought a Mk6. Lovely little car. I've had Fiestas before too. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard[welcome]

New Fiesta owner. Long time Focus owner

Just got my 2017 Fiesta two weeks ago 11/14. Cannot upload any photos to an album yet as the few I have are all too large. I don't see any option to change/add profile picture (avatar.)
Had 4 Focus prior to this since 2007. Still have a low mileage 2010 coupe for my wife. Got rid of my 2014 Focus SE. Had just under 20K miles but I got called by the dealer to get rid of it after they saw I had my 5th appt. to have the clutches checked out. they only replaced them once though. Same trans in the Fiesta. Hoping no gremlins in it like the Focus. Nicely equipped. Love the Fiesta. Will upload photos when I can set my phone to a smaller file setting and figure out how to set up a profile photo. the only option I see on the post here to insert photo is to have URL which I don't have.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #27
Just got my 2017 Fiesta two weeks ago 11/14. Cannot upload any photos to an album yet as the few I have are all too large. I don't see any option to change/add profile picture (avatar.)
Had 4 Focus prior to this since 2007. Still have a low mileage 2010 coupe for my wife. Got rid of my 2014 Focus SE. Had just under 20K miles but I got called by the dealer to get rid of it after they saw I had my 5th appt. to have the clutches checked out. they only replaced them once though. Same trans in the Fiesta. Hoping no gremlins in it like the Focus. Nicely equipped. Love the Fiesta. Will upload photos when I can set my phone to a smaller file setting and figure out how to set up a profile photo. the only option I see on the post here to insert photo is to have URL which I don't have.
Welcome aboard. To add a profile picture and avatar, go here http://www.fordfiesta.org/forum/usercp.php

atlbronco

Hi all,

I'm John. Just bought a 2016 SE. This is my second Fiesta. I had a bright yellow 1978 way back when (even put a hood scoop and header on it). Originally from Michigan, now in Georgia.

FROMDUB

Greetings from the Philippines! Im just new here and never got the chance to introduce myself. Im currently driving a Fiesta Variant and the year model im not yet sure if its 2010 or 2011. Thanks for adding me and by reading the forums, i already got answers on my questions so far lol.

I got it 5 years ago with 15k miles reading. Now it has 44k. Since then i?ve never had problems or maybe because its not a daily drive. But this one really exceeds my expectations. The quality and the ride, for me its really awesome compared to other ones i drived. A big Thanks to this site. Coz in my country Ford is still in the boom stage. So maintaining one is really expensive. You really have to go to on the ford dealers just to have your problems fixed. And cost a lot. And i mean a lot. And this site is a big help for me and to others who want to take care of their own. Thanks again[twothumb]

Hi, I am Mike from The UK and drive a 2015 Fiesta eco boost. I have had to replace the heater blower switch and resisted 4 times in 14 months. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk

Mike

Hi, I am Mike from The UK and drive a 2015 Fiesta eco boost. I have had to replace the heater blower switch and resisted 4 times in 14 months. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard from another Mike[;)]. You replaced the resistor four times?

Spock

Greetings from Garden City, MI USA. I just bought a 2012 Fiesta SE 4-door sedan with 5-speed manual transmission, having owned Saturn S-series cars for the last 12 years. Very happy with it so far.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Hello all. I'm not really very new here. But, did recently purchase another 11 Fiesta SE hatchback with slight rear bumper damage. It is in addition to my 16 Fist.

SlowSteeve

City
greeley
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
1979 Ford Fiesta
Howdy! I have a 1979 Fiesta base model. Here's the idea: an old school rally car death machine. I took it off road once after I bought it and now the front end is messed up (worth it though). The issue that I am having is that the car pulls one way after about quarter throttle, and then pulls the other way once you get back to the same point. It's not really a "pull" its more of a slip. I'm sure its an easy fix, but I want to replace the whole front end anyways. QUESTION: does anyone know if I would be able to pull from a newer Fiesta and put those parts on? I should mention that I'm broke and an entry level car guy.

rooSTer

Premium Account
Howdy! I have a 1979 Fiesta base model. Here's the idea: an old school rally car death machine. I took it off road once after I bought it and now the front end is messed up (worth it though). The issue that I am having is that the car pulls one way after about quarter throttle, and then pulls the other way once you get back to the same point. It's not really a "pull" its more of a slip. I'm sure its an easy fix, but I want to replace the whole front end anyways. QUESTION: does anyone know if I would be able to pull from a newer Fiesta and put those parts on? I should mention that I'm broke and an entry level car guy.

Welcome! Love to see some pics of the first gen Fiesta.

When you say slip are you referring to a transmission slip?

City
greeley
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
1979 Ford Fiesta
Hey! Some pictures for ya!

It’s not a transmission slip. I thought it could have been something in the alignment, but the guy at the shop said that everything was good. He also mentioned that his dad had the same car and that the steering column (or something about the steering system) could be causing the problem. So we shall see!

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Handy Andy General Automotive Discussions 10