Hello and welcome to our Ford Fiesta Forum community! Is this your first visit?
- Scott Brown
- Performance, Brakes & Suspenion Upgrades:
- Koni sport dampers, eibach springs. Adjustable front swaybar links. eurathane lower engine mount, various suspension bushes replaced with eurathane type.
- Exterior Body & Wheel Upgrades:
- Ducted and louvered hood, external water temp and oil pressure gauge pod. paint stripes. Hella driving lamps, Rota Slipstream 15x7.5 wheels and also O.Z. 15x7 wheels
- Interior & Electronics Upgrades:
- Armrest, all weather mats, cargo floor storage compartment.
- Grass Lake
- United States
- Automotive/motorsports, BBQ, and sleep.
- IGrew up playing with mustangs at the same time my dad was playing with Triumph and Fiat sports cars. I learned to have an appreciation for smaller sport type cars from him. But I still enjoy my old school Mustang as well.
- engineering tech
- What I Drive:
- 2011 ford Fiesta se hatch.
- Vehicle Color:
- Blue Flame Metallic
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-28-2015 12:41 PM
- Join Date