Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Full coverage insurance hike after ST quote...

S

stuntdoogie

So stupid me decides to call my insurance to get a quote after i put a $500 deposit at dealer to find out my ins went up from $895 to $1200 every 6 months. If I had known that I probably wouldve waited a little longer.

I ********ing hate NYC!!!

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #2
Shop around, try calling another company like Esurance for a quote.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #3
Just called esurance $594 every 6 months and Progressive $626 every 6 months. What a huge difference Thanks

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #4
Since my ins will be this low im gonna go monday and pick up a silver loaded minus recaros! Yeah BoY!

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #5
my ins. for the year is 840 ish. and thats with a 5 year car replacement coverage.

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #8
Just called esurance $594 every 6 months and Progressive $626 every 6 months. What a huge difference Thanks
Glad to hear this! It's great to save a few bucks and then use it on your new ride.

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #9
Full coverage for my wife's truck and my ST came out to about $820 per 6 months. Around $138 per month. My current insurance company wanted to charge me $170 per month, for less coverage. Kicked them to the curb. Went back with Geico. :)